How much do you know about the history of the Declaration of Independence? Check out this quiz by HISTORY:
About the DOI Road Trip
Hi! I'm Erika. I travel around the country with an original print of the Declaration of Independence.
This print of the Declaration - which is one of 26 remaining copies - was purchased by Norman Lear in the year 2000. Soon thereafter, Lear launched the Declaration of Independence Road Trip to inspire Americans - especially young people - to participate in civic activism, to exercise their rights and, above all, to vote.
As we enter the tenth year of the Declaration of Independence Road Trip, this blog will keep you updated on the travels and adventures of the Declaration of Independence as we bring it across the country. Thanks for reading!
- Great photos of the DOI, @TavisSmiley & @ErikaSays at the @LA_AmericaIAM exhibit! http://bit.ly/Tqoee 8 years ago
- Great photo of @erikasays & @TavisSmiley with the DOI @CAScienceCenter. http://bit.ly/1TDy9u Drop by before Jan 18th for a look-see! 8 years ago
- Thanks for the shout out @PasStarNews! http://bit.ly/4bXc5I 8 years ago
- Just finished our press event @LA_AmericaIAM at the @CAScienceCenter downtown - @TavisSmiley helped install the document! 8 years ago
- The DOI will be on display at the @CAScienceCenter until January 18, 2010 - a rare long installation! - check it out :) 8 years ago